Breakfast – Get going every morning with Herbalife
Many people don’t have time for eating breakfast or believe their time is better spent doing something else. But the exact opposite is true – having a successful day depends on how you break your fast in the morning because, after going for several hours without fuel, your body needs nutrition and energy to get you going.
Studies show a nutritious breakfast is good for you because:
- It helps to maintain a normal body weight *1.
- It improves learners and students’ performance by boosting concentration and memory *2
- It provides energy for your morning activities and helps to prevent that mid-morning slump *3
For a refreshing wake-up, try the Herbalife Instant Herbal Beverage:
- It’s delicious and contains 85 mg of caffeine per serving to help increase alertness and give you the kick you need.
- It’s infused with green and black tea, low in kilojoules about 26 kJ per serving and can be enjoyed hot or cold!
- It’s a unique blend of orange pekoe – a traditional black tea, and green tea with extracts of malva flower, hibiscus flower and cardamom seed.
- Try the other Herbalife Breakfast products: Herbalife Formula 1 Shake, the no.1 brand in meal replacements globally *4 and the Herbal Aloe Concentrate Drink
Recipe for a great morning
Give your day a strong start – include this 20-minute workout in your morning routine.
To get yourself going with a healthy routine, get in touch with a Herbalife member for a free wellness evaluation.
Source: Herbalife South Africa – ADVERTORIAL – NOV16