Punta Cana – 2018 North America Vacation
Enjoy the beautiful white sand beaches of the Dominican Republic at the 2018 North America Vacation. The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino on the breathtaking Punta Cana coastline sets the stage for an unforgettable vacation where you can celebrate and create lasting memories with your Herbalife family. Start qualifying for this incredible vacation today!
QUALIFICATION PERIOD: JANUARY TO DECEMBER 2017
Open to all Millionaire Team Distributors and below who achieve a total of 110,000 Vacation Points* AND New and existing President’s Team members who qualify for the 2018 President’s Team Vacation
AUTOMATICALLY qualify for the 2018 North America Regional Vacation.
*A minimum of 40,000 Total Volume Points must be achieved within the 110,000 Total Vacation Points.
TOTAL VOLUME POINTS + ROYALTY OVERRIDE POINTS = VACATION POINTS
- Qualifications are open to all Fully Qualified Supervisors through Millionaire Team 7,500 level with the processing country in North America
- Qualifications are based on the achievements of the individual Distributorship. Divorced Distributors with split IDs may combine 100% of the volume from the original (joint) ID, plus 100% of the volume on their “new” (individual) ID.
- Distributors cannot use the same volume to qualify for other 2018 vacations outside of NAM
- Qualifiers must be in good standing with Herbalife
- Qualification may be confirmed or denied at the sole and absolute discretion of Herbalife
- Passports, visas, proofs of citizenship, expiration dates of passports and all other travel documents required for entry in/travel to the vacation destination are the sole responsibilities of the qualified Distributors and not Herbalife
- Should any of the volume required to qualify for the vacation promotion result in a re-purchase of the products by Herbalife, Herbalife will deduct the cost of the vacation from the re-purchase amount
- Distributors are solely responsible for any and all taxes associated with the vacation
- Qualifiers must attend the vacation in order to claim their rewards
Effective May 1, 2017, only Documented Volume will count toward your qualification.