Herbalife Nutrition Achieves Net Sales Growth of 12% in the Second Quarter with All-Time Record High Volume Points
QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS – Net Sales Growth
- Reported net sales of $1.3 billion increased 12% compared to second quarter 2017.
- Local currency net sales growth in all six regions.
- Volume points of 1.5 billion, the highest amount to be recorded in a quarter in Company history, increased 12% compared to the prior year period, above the guidance range of 4.0%– 8.0%.
- Reported diluted EPS of $0.62 and adjusted1 earnings of $0.80 per adjusted2 diluted share, compared to $0.81 and $0.76, respectively, for the second quarter last year.
- Raising FY 2018 volume point guidance range to 6.0% – 9.0% growth, as well as updating reported and adjusted1 diluted EPS guidance to $1.95 – $2.15 and $2.60 – $2.80, respectively.
“Our top-line growth rate accelerated in the second quarter reflecting the strength of our business model to provide solutions to many of today’s global nutrition and wellness megatrends.”
Rich Goudis, CEO of Herbalife Nutrition
Earnings Conference Call
Herbalife Nutrition senior management will host an investor conference call to discuss its recent financial results and provide an update on current business trends on Wednesday, August 1, 2018, at 2:30 p.m. PT (5:30 p.m. ET).
The dial-in number for this conference call for domestic callers is (877) 317-1296, and (262) 320-2006 for international callers (conference ID: 5481939). Live audio of the conference call will be simultaneously webcast in the investor relations section of the Company’s website at http://ir.Herbalife.com. An audio replay will be available following the completion of the conference call in MP3 format or by dialing (855) 859-2056 for domestic callers or (404) 537-3406 for international callers (conference ID: 5481939). The webcast of the teleconference will be archived and available on Herbalife Nutrition’s website