Herbalifeline Max is an exclusive blend of sustainably sourced Omega-3 fish oils containing two fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) & DHA (docosahexaenoic acid).
• EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart* as well as to the maintenance of normal blood pressure**** and normal blood triglyceride levels***.
• DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function** and normal vision**. Herbalifeline® Max’s exclusive combination includes essential oils from thyme and peppermint to eliminate any aftertaste and is encapsulated in a unique gel capsule (which is suitable for vegetarians).
• HIGHER levels of EPA and DHA per capsule†, which deliver heart*, vision** and brain** benefits
• NEW formulation with 5 key claims
• NEW sustainably sourced fish oil accredited by friend of the sea
• NEW vegetarian gel capsule
• Contains essential oils from thyme and peppermint to freshen the taste
• All the ingredients of Herbalifeline® Max are encapsulated using a vegetarian gel capsule
Take 1, 4 or 5 capsules per day (depending on beneficial effect you want to achieve) in conjunction with water preferably with meals spaced over the day.
Studies have shown many western diets are very low in the long chain omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) (Simopoulos, 2002, 2011)*, which is why a supplement may be beneficial. Nutritionists’ advice is for people to consume between 2 and 3 servings of fish per week to achieve the recommended omega-3 intake (AHA, 2012)**.
Taking only 1 capsule of the Herbalifeline® Max will help to achieve the optimal level of 250 mg of DHA and EPA you need on a daily basis.
*Simopoulos, A. P. (2002). The importance of the ratio of omega-6/omega-3 essential fatty acids. Biomed Pharmacother, 56(8), 365-379.
Simopoulos, A. P. (2011). Importance of the omega-6/omega-3 balance in health and disease: evolutionary aspects of diet. World Rev Nutr Diet, 102, 10-21. doi: 10.1159/000327785
** AHA (2012). Fish 101. from Dallas, TX: American Heart Association Usage
Fish oil, capsule shell [stabiliser (hydroxypropryl starch), firming agent (glycerol), gelling agent (carrageenan), acidity regulator (disodium phosphate)], antioxidant (alpha-tocopherol), natural flavourings [thyme oil (0,14 %), peppermint oil (0,07 %)]. Allergy advice: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
†On average 3 times more EPA and DHA when compared to the current Herbalifeline formula.
*The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA.
**The beneficial effects are obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA.
***The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2g of EPA and DHA.
****The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of EPA and DHA.
A supplemental daily intake of 5g of EPA and DHA combined must not be exceeded