Use this simple guide to ensure you have an accurate measurement of your favourite Herbalife products.
Formula 1 Shake
• Use the main spoon labelled ‘F1/PDM 28cc’ to measure 2 level spoonfuls of Formula 1 powder.
• Mix with 250ml of semi-skimmed milk for a healthy and delicious meal replacement shake.
Formula 3 Personalised Protein Powder
• Turn the scoop upside down and you will find a spoon labelled PPP 15cc.
• 1 level spoonful will provide you with 6g of PPP, perfect for adding to your Formula 1 shake to personalise your protein intake.
Protein Drink Mix
• 2 level spoonfuls (using the main spoon labelled ‘F1/PDM 28cc’) will provide you with 28g of PDM, which is 1 serving.
• Mix with 250ml of water for a tasty caloriecontrolled high protein snack.
Instant Herbal Beverage
• If you turn the scoop over, you will find a spoon labelled HTC 3cc. 1 level spoonful will provide you with 1.7g of Instant Herbal Beverage, which is 1 serving.
• Mix with 250ml water to give you a low calorie refreshing drink infused with green and black tea.
NRG Tea Powder
• At the opposite end of the scoop from the spoon labelled PPP you will find a labelled NRG 2.3cc. 1 level spoonful will provide you with 1g of NRG Tea Powder.
• Mix with 200ml water for a caffeine drink.
Why does 1 level scoop of different products vary in weight?
As different products vary in bulk density, the new scoop measures volume (cubic centimetres/cc) rather than grams. For example, PDM has a larger bulk density than Formula 1, which is why 2 level scoops will give you 28g of PDM but 26g of Formula 1.